Building Exterior, Hall of Architecture, Music Hall

Originally known as the Department of Fine Arts, Carnegie Institute, the museum’s first art gallery was dedicated for public use on November 5, 1895, and was initially housed in what is now the Main Branch of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. A full history of the building complex can be found on our website.

Building Exteriors

Hall of Architecture
A short history of the Hall of Architecture can be found on our website.

The Music Hall